The foresight of previous generations has contributed to the wonderful facilities and beautiful physical environment that Marsden students enjoy today. The Board of Management has a Development Programme that was formed in consultation with the wider Marsden Community.
The Marsden Development Office leads the fundraising for this vision and links the various groups which make up the Marsden Community, the Parents' Association, the Old Girls’ Association and the parent run Sports Clubs.
Our Director of Development, Mrs Martine Foster (nee Watson), is a Marsden Old Girl, whose two daughters (Fiona and Lucy) are also recent Old Girls.
Projects completed within the last 10 years
- Refurbishment of Hall Sitting Room and renaming it as the Swainson Room 2009/2010
- Refurbishment of Cultural Centre 2009/2010
- Stage One of the Sports Education Centre opened in 2008
- Refurbishment and rededication of the Chapel, completed 2005
- The Will Chapman Green, an all weather surface for sports, opened in February 2002
- An upgraded auditorium was completed in 2002 and opened in 2003
- Refurbishment of the Lilburn Room
- Cupboard for handbells
- Completion of Middle School playground
Enquiries on Development at Marsden are always welcome. Please email Martine Foster or phone (04) 476 8707