Hybrid Learning Resources
We are currently in COVID-19 Protection Framework Orange. This allows for on-site learning and many school activities to continue, albeit with appropriate public health protocols in place.
Should circumstances change and we need to instigate remote learning our Hybrid Learning Timetables for Years 7-13 will be listed below.
|Hybrid Learning Timetables|
Read about our Hybrid Learning Plan here
Year 1–6 Students and Parents
Primary teachers have designed exciting programmes for students to do at home. Details below:
- Expectations for students, parents and teachers of Year 1–6
- Learning@home tips
- Primary Library resources that can be accessed from home
Years 7 – 13 Students and Parents
Information for parents and students in Years 7 – 13
- Remote Learning Parent Information
- Remote Learning Principles
- Tips for staying engaged, organised, focused and happy
- iCentre resources that can be accessed at home
Research Process for Seniors
Things to consider when using digital content
Research process for seniors covers how to DEFINE, LOCATE, SELECT, ORGANISE, CREATE AND SHARE digital content for assignments or assessments.