Click on the Uniform requirement links below for details on uniform at each year level:
New Zealand Uniforms, is the exclusive provider and seller of Marsden uniforms. With 24/7 access to online sales, home delivery, and a broader range of products from which to choose as well as a retail outlet, uniform shopping is easy.
Visit NZ Uniforms at 168 Thorndon Quay, Wellington, phone (04)238 4727. The store's business hours are:
- Monday–Friday 9am–5.30pm
- Saturday 9am–4pm
The sales staff in store have our uniform guidelines and are happy to do fittings. For first fittings, we recommend making an appointment. Uniform can also be viewed and ordered online.
To view the range, order or make an appointment, visit Marsden's NZ Uniform site https://marsden.nzuniforms.com/
Marsden Winter Uniform
Marsden Uniform navy trousers
We expect our students to wear their uniform with pride and to maintain a high standard of dress in school, when travelling to and from school and when representing Marsden at any event/function. The following points apply to all students:
- Uniform must be worn correctly at all times. The personal appearance of all pupils must be of the highest standard.
- Correct uniform must always be worn in school, and for other school activities, unless special instructions are given. Clean sports gear or tracksuits are to be worn to and from sport.
- Hair must be worn in a neat style, and if longer than shoulder-length must be tied back with Marsden green, brown or black hair tie, Marsden green ribbon, Marsden green headband, or dark brown hair clips. Hair must be natural in colour.
- No jewellery except a small simple watch may be worn to school. If ears are pierced, only one small gold, silver or pearl stud earring may be worn in the lobe of each ear. Please avoid hoops/sleepers: these can result in ear injuries.
- No makeup or nail polish is to be worn. If a student arrives at school wearing makeup or nail polish, they will be required to remove it at the school office at the parents' expense.
- All clothing, watches, wallets and pens must be marked clearly with the student’s name.
- Black hard leather lace up shoes. Parents are requested to see that all shoes are
plain, well-fitted and kept in good repair. Suede shoes, ankle boots or light coloured shoes are not acceptable. Shoes with laces around the ankles may not be worn. Laces must be black.
- A Marsden scarf may be worn to and from school only.
- Blazers must be worn to and from school, in assembly and for special occasions.
- Jerseys may not be worn in the street except under a coat or blazer.
- Summer shirts must be buttoned at the neck.
- Winter shirts must be buttoned at the neck, and worn with a tie.
- Full PE uniform must be worn for PE lessons.
- A coverall/paint shirt/lab coat should be warn in lessons as required.
- A Marsden sunhat is compulsory wear for all Preschool and Primary students in Terms 1 and 4. We recommend that students in Years 7-13 also wear a Marsden hat/cap when outside during breaks, sport, excursions and other outdoor activities during Terms 1 and 4.
There is a Facebook Group called 'Marsden Uniform Resale' https://www.facebook.com/groups/409564346434743/, for
families to buy, sell, and swap used uniforms outside of the framework of the school.
Should you have any further questions, please contact our Chief Operating Officer, Hilary Fiennes at email@example.com.